Lead management for SMBs
ReachEdge is a lead management and marketing automation software that sits at the center of ReachLocal’s suite of online marketing and reporting solutions for small and medium-sized businesses, currently used by over 3,000 local SMBs, enabling them to level up their digital marketing game.
In the spring of 2016, Interactivism conducted a ground-up redesign of ReachEdge. Key objectives of the project included making the product easier to understand and start using, refactoring the navigation to surface previously buried core functionality (which data told us correlated with increased daily usage), establishing a scalable navigational- and UI design framework that can accommodate future features and enhancements, ensuring consistency across desktop and mobile experiences.
New features include:
- A new lead inbox providing a simplified view of all phone calls, form fills, emails and chats for easier lead response and prioritization.
- Intuitive lead sharing tools and SMS lead routing to seamlessly assign leads to team members for follow up.
- A new message center with powerful marketing automation that enables the easy and quick creation of automated drip email and SMS notification programs all customizable based on the customer’s needs.
- Redesigned reporting interface to more easily identify lead sources and quickly identify which marketing programs work, like SEO, SEM, social, listings and more.
The solution enables local businesses to:
- Understand what marketing is driving results through online lead and call tracking and marketing reports
- Improve lead capture and response through a simple lead inbox with alerts, reminders, classifications, routing and more
- Convert more leads into customers with automated email programs to help stay in front of potential customers
- Guided onboarding, helping new customers get up and running quickly and understand how to get the most of the solution
- 120% increase in time on site
- 400% increase in average number of pages visited per session
- 40% increase in annual revenue in AUS & EUR markets