Why good UX design is smart business
Friday March 31, 2017, 8:15 – 9:30 am
85 N. Raymond Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105
Erik Wingren and Petra Wennberg Cesario, partners and co-founders of Interactivism, will present and discuss the value of user-centered design, focusing on critical questions:
- What is real UX?
- How does UX fit into the development process?
- Why is it critical to engage design early on, and how do you do that?
- How do UX designers understand the user?
- How does UX increase engineering output?
- How does UX attract and retain users?
- What is the ROI of embracing the UX design process?
Watch the video or download the presentation.
This event is part of the Friday Coffee Meet-up