Disrupting disability insurance
Scoutables is revolutionizing the way professional sports organizations manage financial risk around their most valuable assets: their athletes.
Interactivism designed and helped develop a demo app that showcases Scoutables’ analytics capabilities by offering daily machine-generated scouting reports and graphical data-driven insights about every player in Major League Baseball.
- The sports world is awash in data, but relevant and succinct insight, derived from that data, is rare.
- Interactivism was asked to design a demo app, to showcase Scoutables’ metrics, analytics, and visualization capabilities.
- Brand blueprint
- Participatory design-storm sessions on data visualization (what data, and how to visualize) with baseball insiders, applied mathematicians and sports journalists.
- UX concepts in the form of sitemap and application flow
- UI design in the form of high-fidelity wireframes in Sketch and Zeplin
- Data Visualization in Sketch and Zeplin
- Ongoing engineering support and QA throughout the implementation
- A responsive web app offering machine-generated daily scouting reports and data-driven graphical insights on every player in Major League Baseball.