Taking OpenStack to the next level
Metacloud is a premium OpenStack offering – an on-premise private cloud solution that is delivered with a SaaS like service model.
Interactivism has worked with Metacloud, since 2013 across all customer facing aspects of their product experience – incl. company website (retired after Cisco acquisition), horizon dashboard, customer onboarding & self-serve support portal and environments for Metacloud’s internal SysOps teams.
Metacloud was acquired by Cisco in Sep, 2014.
- Differentiate the open-source product OpenStack via design – to reflect the high-end service offering provided by Metacloud’s system architecture, -deployment and -operations teams.
- Develop a UX/UI system capable of accommodating the constantly and quickly evolving upstream open-source project.
- Review product requirements
- Learn all about OpenStack
- IA / site mapping
- Wireframe UX/UI framework
- Brand blueprint
- Visual concepts for UI and Data Visualization style
- Page mock-ups in Sketch/Zeplin
- UI component library in Sketch/Zeplin
- A highly scalable UX framework combined with a UI component library that makes OpenStack look and feel like a modern, custom and premium experience.